Complaint Review: mad4pads

• Reported By: mostlyhuman — stevenage Alabama
  • mad4pads

, Select State/Province
    United Kingdom

mad4pads Bad www.mad4pads.com In March 2013 I bought an Onda V812Quad core tablet from Mad4pads using EBay. UK Canterbury

Bad www.mad4pads.com

In March 2013 I bought an Onda V812Quad core tablet from Mad4pads using EBay. The tablet was great while it worked. After three months it stopped working. The problem is trying to get help to have it repaired under the warranty. I tried to contact Mad4pads.com via there phone numbers and emails to all their contacts. No one answered the phones or replied to messages via phone or email over the weeks. I think they must block my phone number by now.

I contacted EBay just in case they might help a little LOL. I also reported Mad4pads to EBay suggested that mad4pads may be rogue traders as they do not honour they contracts. Guess what they are still trading on EBay

I also during all this contacted the Onda website http://www.onda-tablet.com/ asking for help LOL. I asked for they details as I was willing to post my tablet to China to get it fixed and I was willing to pay the postage. They just keep sending me back to the reseller even after I tell them that Mad4pads just ignore me.

If anyone know where I can get this tablet fixed in the UK I would welcome the contact details
TIM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mad4pads/select-stateprovince/mad4pads-bad-wwwmad4padscom-in-march-2013-i-bought-an-onda-v812quad-core-tablet-from-ma-1077304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content