Complaint Review: Madame Avalon

PO Box 38955
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

Madame Avalon of Astral Arts psychic Los Angeles, California

I got a solicitation from Madame Avalon with Astral Arts at about the same time. Somehow, I ended up on some psychic mailing list and not only got that one but letters from two other women of similar description. The others are Meredith Lane with Translation Press and Athena with Celestial Gifts.

Two of them, including Ms Lane, cited a number of specific dates on which various things would happen. To date, nothing they described has occurred on any of them.

All of them boast that they are angel skryers (commune with angels), refer to God, claim to be psychics, mention magic and offer, give assurance that they are better than their competitors, and for a fee of $25 to make me wealthy, give me endless good luck, success in romance, healed relationships, etc. This does beg the question that if they are capable of doing this for me, then why haven't they already enriched themselves, and thus why are they asking me for money?

I decided to put each of them to the test, to give them a chance to prove that they are what they claim rather than dishonest swindlers. I gave each a task, and a deadline of January 6, 2011 by which to accomplish it. None of produced anything.

Curiously, one thing Ms Lane told me was that I my own psychic gifts would reawaken and that no one would ever again be able to lie to me. Maybe she was right about that, at least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/madame-avalon/los-angeles-california-90038/madame-avalon-of-astral-arts-psychic-los-angeles-california-679763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content