Complaint Review: MadPerfume.com

• MadPerfume.com
    211 E Main st / ste #111
    New Rochelle, New York
    USA

MadPerfume.com HottPerfume.com Delivered a faked perfume/ Dior Jadore EDP New Rochelle New York

I ordered a perfume from MadPerfumes.com. Received a confirmation from HottPerfume.com. I already startet to suspect that something was not right. And surely, today I received my perfume.

It came in the original box, the box was even wrapped and sealed like any regular perfume box. I didnt even need to smelle the perfume. I still had my "old" perfume here and the new bottle is a cheap fake (the cap is lightweight and cheap, the logos are fake), lint was sticking to the bottle and needless to say that the "perfume" does not even remind of the orginal Jadore.

I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/madperfumecom/new-rochelle-new-york-10801/madperfumecom-hottperfumecom-delivered-a-faked-perfume-dior-jadore-edp-new-rochelle-ne-1150561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content