Complaint Review: Magazine Publishers Service

• Magazine Publishers Service
    Branch Place D'armes, P.O Box 187
    Montreal, Quebec
    United States of America

Magazine Publishers Service Wouldn't allow me to cancel subscribtion. Montreal, Quebec

received a phone call from this company giving me a very fast and confusing sales pitch for magazines. I don't even know why i fell for this hard sell tactic.
 after receiving the first 4 magazines i realized that i really didn't want all these magazines and called them to cancel the subscriptions.  I also realized that I was paying an exorbitant price compared to the shelf prices you might pay at any store.  almost $60 a month for 12 months.

i just paid the remainder of my account off via credit card just to stop them from calling me.  i couldn't afford this and now i feel sick that i let them talk me into such a rotten deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magazine-publishers-service/montreal-quebec-h2y3g7/magazine-publishers-service-wouldnt-allow-me-to-cancel-subscribtion-montreal-quebec-992984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content