Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Brownsburg Indiana
Magazine Service Center Incorporated,
6125 65th Ave N Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Magazine Service Center Incorporated, FRAUD Minneapolis Minnesota

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

On September 6, 2007, a $24.00 bank deduction was made by TWX Magazine Subscription from my account with the number 800-927-9578. This system is run by an automated voice prompt. I attempted to reach a live person, by saying 'order new magazines', however, the automated system became even more complicated and I was NEVER directed to a human representative.

I then attempted to call the number provided by one the Ripoff reports for this "Magazine service center 763-537-6122. However, continued to hear a recording that "all circuits are busy now, please try again later."

I phoned by bank to prohibit any further charges by this company and was advised that due to this FRAUD it is necessary for me to close my checking account and open a new one.

I have written a letter to this company advising "YOUR company is NOT and NEVER HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED by me to make ANY changes to my account(s).REFUND all monies owed to me IN FULL. You are to STOP and DESIST IMMEDIATELY!! Do NOT automatically renew ANY magazine subscriptions."

Rita
Brownsburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magazine-service-center-incorporated/minneapolis-minnesota-55429/magazine-service-center-incorporated-fraud-minneapolis-minnesota-273844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Service Center Incorporated,