Complaint Review: Magazine Service

• Magazine Service
    po box 25
    Byron, California
    United States of America

Magazine Service Took $69.93 for a subscription but didnt deliver. Byron, California

My step-mom got a magazine renewal form in the mail from Magazine Service to renew her Soap Opera Digest magazine. She sent $69.95 in a check to this company in November 2011.

The magazine never came so we tried to contact them. We could not get a phone number so I went to the bank to see what we could do.  The bank got a 800 number. We tried calling it with no one answering. I called every day for a month.

The cancelled check had the bank on it so I got the banks phone number and told them what had happened.   Nothing happened with them either.

My step mom also sen them a letter that she didnt hear back from either. Today 7/27/2012 she got another renewal letter in the mail. How dumb can a company be?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magazine-service/byron-california-94514/magazine-service-took-6993-for-a-subscription-but-didnt-deliver-byron-california-918701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content