Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America 2009

• Magazine Services Of America 2009
    magazineservicesofamerica2009.com
    Miami, Florida

Magazine Services Of America 2009 Sends Magazines Not Ordered Miami Florida

About 2 years ago I was solicited to receive 2 magazines over the phone.I started receiving magazines that were not ordered. I received 10 magazines not ordered.

I called Magazines Services of America 20009 to cancel. They said I could not cancel and they had a verbal contract with me. I take exception to it all.
I refuse to accept any of the magazines and will not be held responsible for something I did not order.

I only hope that this matter can be resolved and these folks taken to court for what they deserve.

Jim
Sonoita, Arizona

Bud
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magazine-services-of-america-2009/miami-florida/magazine-services-of-america-2009-sends-magazines-not-ordered-miami-florida-441138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content