Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Reported By: johnstown Pennsylvania
  • Magazine Services Of America
    7378 W Atlantic Blvd #222
    MARGATE, Florida

Magazine Services Of America they won't let me cancel the "service" MARGATE Florida

This company charges approximately $40 a month for 6 magazines and when I try to cancel this they tell me I can't unless i pay them $1000 +. I tried arguing and i tried threatening with an atty. and they still won't stop.

They use your debt card account and by doing that, trying to stop the withdrawal from the acct. is almost impossible. I closed my debit card to stop them from taking the funds, but they're still attempting to try and get them.

My next step is to file a report with the attorney general's office.

Malena
johnstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magazine-services-of-america/margate-florida-33063/magazine-services-of-america-they-wont-let-me-cancel-the-service-margate-florida-356528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content