Complaint Review: Maggie Monteith

• Maggie Monteith
    22647 Ventura Blvd. #1004 Woodland Hills, CA 9136
    22647 Ventura Blvd. #1004 Woodland Hills, CA 226, California
    United States of America

Maggie Monteith MLM Magnet Media Dignity Distribution I can confirm that Maggie took at least 2m from investors in the UK promising to make films and pay them back 140% of what they received. They have received very little in return..typical example is 22647 Ventura Blvd. #1004 Woodland Hills, California

*General Comment: My experience of Maggie Monteith

In 2006 I was introduced to Maggie Monteith I was very impressed. She told me how she had be involved in several successful movies. Star Wars , Gerry Macguire and others. Her speciality was in marketing films and she had teamed up with a team that could produce 3 films pa.
Over three years she probably took 8/9 m of UK investors money. And alongside other investors(she said) these investments financed the purchase of several fils that have never seen the light of day. Three other films have been made The Experiment,Thirteen, and Dark tide.
Maggie promised the investors their money back plus 40% profit. She guaranteed this in emails. investors have received less than 10% of their money back.... So there is at least 8m missing.
The amazing news is that Maggie is still in the UK raising money from unsuspecting investors and their advisers.
As all the reports say " she is very believable, very credible".
She also has the ability to cry at will ..... Cheap shot I know... But when pressed see what she does... Starts at Mea Culpa which morphs into "if only I had known".
The give away is... Try to find someone... An investor.. A business partner... An adviser... That has worked with her for more than enough time to find out about her.
If nothing else, I hope this report gets you to ask better questions.my clients and I will never give her any more money... This is purely based on what we experienced.
One client gave her 500,000.... He has had $69,000 back.
Is that the return you are expecting?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maggie-monteith/22647-ventura-blvd-1004-woodland-hills-ca-226-california-/maggie-monteith-mlm-magnet-media-dignity-distribution-i-can-confirm-that-maggie-took-at-l-999887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

My experience of Maggie Monteith

AUTHOR: Anne Elizabeth - ()

I and our company have been working with Maggie for some time now- and have nothing but positive things to say. She has been a comsummate professional-  has an stellar background, has been absolutely transparent, including letting us know of the negative situations that have come up that have been reported.  In the entertainment business, it is all too frequent that lawsuits are filed with one side of the story being laid out.  As I look into things regarding those I am going to be working with, in this case, certainly-  I have no qualms whatever about working with Maggie and we (our company) looks forward to a long term relationship.