Complaint Review: Magic Jack

Internet
    United States of America

Magic Jack False Advertising!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Produce?

I tried to call an attorney in Nebraska - I live in Colorado.  I got the recorded message  - I needed to purchase a prepaid card. At no time in their ads on TV or on the paper work I got with the product - did it mention anything about   prepaid minutes.  I corresponded w/ a customer service person by internet -  (you can not speak to a live person & I see why)   anyway I got a bunch of BS about how they can charge for any calls...   blah blah blah.  I told them about their false advertising...  where their paper work stated" FREE LOCAL & LONG DISTANCE CaLLING.  Nowhere were prepaid   minutes addressed.

Just kept getting their BS.  Don't buy it!!  If I have to purchase  prepaid minutes I will use my cell. As soon as my trial is up ... I will be purchasing a produce from a reputable company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magic-jack/internet/magic-jack-false-advertising-internet-985530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Produce?

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I will be purchasing a produce from a reputable company!!"

I'm unsure how you will be able to use a cucumber or a tomato as a phone but good luck. OK, maybe the parsley.