Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Reported By: Robert Enox — Lafayette Louisiana
  • Magic Jack

, Select State/Province
    USA

Magic Jack I paid for Magic Jack and 5 years of service that I did not get. Internet

*Author of original report: Patience

I bought Magic Jack thinking that I would save money on telephone services. I paid for 5 years of service(?) and have been told twice that my subsrcrition has expired. Last effort to contact them resulted in a chat conference in whiich I was advised that I have a ported number and it would cost me $9.95. For what purpose I do not know. The old saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice and shame on me." I paid approximately $175 for phone service that I don't have. I still have the Magic Jack should anyone wish to purchase it from me...Cheap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magic-jack/select-stateprovince/magic-jack-i-paid-for-magic-jack-and-5-years-of-service-that-i-did-not-get-internet-1115889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Patience

AUTHOR: - ()

Okay! I was in a rush to judgment concerning Magic Jack. Magic Jack is just as good if not better than your major phone companies and a d**n site cheaper. They are constantly trying to improve their service while others are providing out-dated modes of communication.