Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Reported By: Sharon — Irvington Alabama
  • Magic Jack

, Select State/Province
    USA

Magic Jack They took $32.29 out of my checking account. Florida.

I have been trying to collect $32.29 (thry owe a credit, I have chatted with them 7 times in order to collect my money which they took out of my account. This has been going on for 1 year. I have been promised they will put it back, I am still waiting, I have been nice over this but now I am tired of waiting.

5700 Georgia Ave

West Palm Beach, Fl  33405

((This is Magic Jack's address))

Thank you for waiting Sharon. As I have checked it here I will have to report this issue for the auto-renewal and the amount which is the $32.29 having the Order Number: TS28854652 be cancelled and have it refunded unto your   [V]ISA CARD having the last four digit of 6468 by this matter Sharon. Kindly do wait for about 2 -3 business days as we typically process all valid refunds within one to two business days.

Allana: Please allow up to two billing statements from your credit card to see the actual credit on your printed statement. You may call your credit card company to confirm the credit or refund. -Okay?

Yes, I understand that Sharon. As I have read and checked as well your previous chat history but like I I said I will report it now and have already coordinated here on my end have checked as well for this issue and matter for you to receive the refund of the said order on your card. Do not worry rest assure it will be refunded now. So you may trust me I will leave you this ticket ID: LTK1115307425396X, so that when you have chatted us you may ask for me or be assisted by other agent by that you may continue the chat without repeating yourself. -Okay?

########################################################################
Cara: I have now finalized a summary report of our concern to the Sales and Billing Department and they are now looking into it. You will be notified via email once refunded fully. We typically process all valid refunds within 2-3 business days.  For reference, please save this Ticket Number LTK11153010059721X.

Cara: Please allow up to two billing statements from your credit card to see the actual credit on your printed statement. You may call your credit card company to confirm the credit or refund.

###########################################################################

Marionne: For your convenience, you can save this ticket number for easy tracking of your chat history with us ("LTK11153041030311X"). You can ask help from an agent right away in your next chat inquiry, and there is no need to start all over again.

1/11/14 ((THAT WAS MY LAST CHAT WITH THEM,I AM STILL WAITING FOR A CREDIT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magic-jack/select-stateprovince/magic-jack-they-took-3229-out-of-my-checking-account-florida-1126022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content