Complaint Review: magic mesh canada

• Reported By: Deceived — interior British Columbia Canada
  • magic mesh canada

Internet
    United States of America

magic mesh canada magic mesh door screens Internet

After waiting over two months for delivery I finally received confirmation that my two sets of Magic Mesh curtains were being delivered. Much to my horror the confirmation showed the wrong address, no street name, wrong street number only.

I immediately phoned Magic Mesh at 1-888-822-3220 and explained their error and told them to cancel my order. They asked me what the correct address was and before I could say anything the operator mentioned that they were re shipping the order, much to my consternantion. The lady operator got quite irate when I mentioned that I had checked the Ripoff Web site and slammed the phone. There was no further confirmation on my email.

I phoned the VISA Company, they mentioned that a charge of $60. has been placed on my account as of that date, that they had heard of the Magic Mesh before. VISA operator mentioned to wait 14 days to see if the new order would arrive and phone them back then so they would reverse the charge if no delivery. They made a notation on my VISA account to that effect.

That company should review their protocol if they wish to remain in existence, they make it very hard to reach them, their emails are on a NOREPLY site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magic-mesh-canada/internet/magic-mesh-canada-magic-mesh-door-screens-internet-776675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content