Complaint Review: Magic Tracks

• Reported By: Adella Lester — Mescalero New Mexico USA
  • Magic Tracks

Nationwide
    USA

Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413

I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 and on November 5, 2016. the first order I did receive but the second order in November I did not receive. The second order was a special but two for $ 19.99 and it also offered two extra toy cars ( a fire truck and a police car ) at $ 10.00 so I placed the order and was counting on it as a Christmas gift for my grandkids on SC.

I have been trying to get intouch with this company but haven't hade much luck. The company says it is 100% Gauarnteed or your monry back"  I have been waiting tooo long I just would like my money refunded.

ALL $49.97 of it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2017 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magic-tracks/nationwide/magic-tracks-as-seen-on-tv-hot-10-com-i-placed-an-order-with-magic-tracks-on-saturday-oc-1356405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content