Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, January 06, 2017

• Reported By: Sharrell — Baton Rouge Louisiana USA
Magic Tracks
Nationwide USA

Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide

Magic Tracks did not ship of the product I ordered. I tried calling no answer or it's a long wait time.

I was over charegd for the product it's not buy one get one free. I order way back on 11/28/16. my product i'm not satisfied with this out come this was for my nephews birthday.

I don't have money to be wasting. this commpany needs to be shut dowm the advertisment on TV is not so. Magic Tracks is a big scam.

it's Jan 6, 2017 I have not recieved a response nor can you get in touch with customer services there product needs to be taking of the TV it's a joke. and people are getting ripped off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magic-tracks/nationwide/magic-tracks-i-order-my-nephew-the-magic-track-way-back-on-112816-and-i-tried-calling-e-1348013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Tracks