Complaint Review: MAGICAL DREAM ESCAPES INC

HALLANDALE, Florida
    United States of America

MAGICAL DREAM ESCAPES INC theft by deception HALLANDALE, Florida

*Author of original report: REACHING AN AGREEMENT

Signed up to win a trip through UNIVERSAL STUDIOS while at the KIDS FAIR in my city. Was called a few days later saying I had qualified and could receive a trip package where I only would pay 10% of the fee which was 698.00 us dollars. I was also given a COMPANION TRIP AIRLINE VOUCHER which I never received in the mail.

About Two weeks later I received the package with my trips in them and no airline voucher. As I read the instructions and terms and conditions I was confused to find out that I didn't qualify for my DREAM PACKAGE trips and some of the trips I didn't qualify for because I wasn't a resident of the required states.

Qualifications include but are not limited to: being married. living with Someone and having the same address on government issued ids and passports. making a combined amount of money yearly. credit score of 620 having a major credit card. There was even an audio recording of what i was being sold and none of the qualifications were ever mentioned. Crazy thing is I have none of these things.

I have continuously called and left message after message after message and no one is contacting me back. they are a scam please beware if it sounds to good to be true it is..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magical-dream-escapes-inc/hallandale-florida-33009/magical-dream-escapes-inc-theft-by-deception-hallandale-florida-1038668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

REACHING AN AGREEMENT

AUTHOR: darkness - ()

after days of calling and numerous messages left. the magical dream company supervisor called me back stating that all the information was indeed given to me by phone.

after about 30 mind on the phone and me telling him that u asked questions but not the right ones that I was entitled to my money back. asking did I have a companion but failing to state we must have the same address or asking if I have a credit card but failing to mention I need a limit of a certain amount is not fulfilling your obligation as a salesman.

long story short. he offered to refund 500 of my 698.00 dollars spent and said that I could pick one trip throughtout the next three years to take from my book. yes that call per my request was recorded as well. I jumped on the 500.00 refund cause fool me once shame on you fool me twice.. well u get the jist