Complaint Review: MagicJack.com Phone

• MagicJack.com Phone

Internet
    USA

MagicJack.com Phone Magic Jack Fraudulent Charges on Credit Card Internet

I received a fraudulent charge of $48.46 from MagicJacks.com Phone on my credit card statement.  I called the number listed on my statement and talked with a representative.  I told her that I had a fraudulent charge on my credit card and she told me that I had ordered a magic Jack.  I had not ordered a Magic Jack and I repeatedly told her over 10 times during our conversation that I did not order one.

She stated that they had sent me an email confirmation and I asked her for the address.  It was some gmail address made up of random numbers and letters that wasn't mine.  I had to call my credit card company to start a chargeback process.  My credit card company has had mulitple complaints against Magic Jacks and they are considered a non-refundable company.  The credit card company closed my account and gave me a new credit card.  Do not deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2015 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magicjackcom-phone/internet/magicjackcom-phone-magic-jack-fraudulent-charges-on-credit-card-internet-1218484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content