Complaint Review: Magnolia Professional Cleaning

• Magnolia Professional Cleaning
    1280 Holden Ave.
    Milford, Michigan
    United States of America

Magnolia Professional Cleaning Magnolia services inc Inconsiderate ,Unintelligent and Overvalued. Milford, Michigan

Inconsiderate ,unintelligent and overvalued.

The owner stood me up for an estimate, didn't bother calling me that evening. We were even referred by a personal friend of his.  He called my wife the next day and said HE WAS TO BUSY FOR HER, along with a bad attitude . (couldn't even call to say he wasn't going to make it???) Insulting a possible customer is not how you run a successful business last time I checked.

I'd love to see the owners reaction if someone was as ignorant to his wife as he was to mine. I will pass the word on to anyone who even thinks about having this low-life do a job for them.

I hope he reads this and grows up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magnolia-professional-cleaning/milford-michigan-48381/magnolia-professional-cleaning-magnolia-services-inc-inconsiderate-unintelligent-and-over-1025604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content