Complaint Review: Mags4Cheap

• Reported By: Rochester New York
  • Mags4Cheap
    mags4cheap.com
    Houston, Texas

Mags4Cheap Ordered not fulfilled, offered store credit and free magazine. Still no magazines. Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Magazine Fulfillment and Customer Service

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Magazine Fulfillment and Customer Service

Newsweek was ordered in March 3, 2008. My credit card was charged. Email to customer service received a response (when several phone calls did not.)

Mags4Cheap blamed the distributor and offered on June 4, 2008 a "store credit" and a free magazine for my trouble. It is now more than 7 weeks after that communication. No magazines have arrived.

The reason I order online is to save money on the subscription and to keep better records of purchases. I have a receipt, a charge to my credit card (in March) and the email correspondence. What I do not have is the magazine.

This company - based on various forums - needs to be shut down. No only am I out my subscription fee. This company puts a bad name on Internet purchasing and impacts the spending habits of literally thousands of people. Shut them down.

DC
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mags4cheap/houston-texas-77079/mags4cheap-ordered-not-fulfilled-offered-store-credit-and-free-magazine-still-no-magazin-356340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Magazine Fulfillment and Customer Service

AUTHOR: Mags4cheap - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

My name is R. Brandon Fallon. I am the owner of Mags4cheap.
If you have not received your magazine or a refund, please give me a
call directly at 281-558-3949 so I can get this handled for you.
I will be happy to investigate this, and refund you if necessary.

R. Brandon Fallon

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Magazine Fulfillment and Customer Service

AUTHOR: Mags4cheap - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

My name is R. Brandon Fallon. I am the owner of Mags4cheap.

If you have not received your magazine or a refund, please give me a call directly at 281-558-3949 so I can get this handled for you.

I will be happy to investigate this, and refund you if necessary.

R. Brandon Fallon