Complaint Review: Mailbox Forwarding

2885 Sanford Avenue SW #101
    Grandville, Michigan
    USA

Mailbox Forwarding THEY STEAL YOUR MAIL AND YOUR MONEY Grandville Michigan

1. We signed up for service last year. For months they billed us and provided no service. They claimed we did not send the proper paperwork even though I sent it by DHL on two occasions. When we returned to the States to cancel our contract, they SUDDENLY found the paperwork.

2. We asked to have our mail sent to us Federal Express Priority Overnight. They gave us an invoice for $33 but took $98 from my account for a small 2-pound envelope. To make matters worse, they mailed it on Thursday (request made on Tuesday), instructed FedEx to only deliver on weekdays (knowing we were waiting for our mail), and didn't even have the decency to do a first thing Monday morning delivery.

3. They got tired of my complaining so they locked us out of our account even though we have paid for the month. We fear they have destroyed our mail -- almost 300 pieces and some packages -- to punish me for complaining.

I will settle for suing them in court, but I think they should all go to jail for mail theft for the way they have gone out of their way for making our lives as unpleasant as they possibly can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2017 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mailbox-forwarding/grandville-michigan-49418/mailbox-forwarding-they-steal-your-mail-and-your-money-grandville-michigan-1386590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content