Complaint Review: mailquip

• mailquip
    21 commerce blvd
    West Grove, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

mailquip Lisa Scannapieco, Fred Scannapieco $8000 disappering act West Grove, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Unfounded and Incorrect Accusations

Mailing Equipment is what I typed in on my google search and mailquip.com was top of the list.  I have not seed my Secap 1012S labeler since I bought it over a month and a half ago (they told me 2 weeks) .  I have been trying to reach the owners of mailquip (Lisa and Fred Scannapieco) They do not return phone calls.  They got $8,000 dollars from me and I can't get it back (I trusted them and wired the money).  Do not give them money or you will lose it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mailquip/west-grove-pennsylvania-19390/mailquip-lisa-scannapieco-fred-scannapieco-8000-disappering-act-west-grove-pennsylvania-971754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unfounded and Incorrect Accusations

AUTHOR: mail-quip inc - ()

The customer who created this rip-off report was contacted despite their claims. We had also given them a loaner machine while we ordered theirs from the manufacturer. For this loaner we over-nighted a 200 pound item and covered the shipping trying to work with them. Further down is a link to our online bank statement which shows the customer being refunded their 8,000. This report either needs to be edited or it needs to be known that the report is incorrect. We have been in business since 1989 and have only ever seen 2 negative reports. Both were blown out of proportion and contained more slander than facts.