Complaint Review: MaintenX

• Reported By: Steven — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
  • MaintenX

Tampa, Florida
    United States of America

The story witten about me and MaintenX is totally fabricated. It was fabricated by a very bitter woman named Pamela Holthaus who was given very bad information. She has been constantly harrassing me to the point I have had the police respond to her on 4 occassions. Now the truth, she got caught turning her home into a vacation rental and not having a license to operate. She does not pay any taxes on this income and is defrauding the city and federal government. She moves all the money through her paypal account. The claims she makes about her health are completely up to her.I did not make the report against her, but I support her neighbors who have to deal with all the traffic created by having weekly vacation rentals. If I were her neighbor I would have complained. She may want to ask one of them as the police have been to her house on numerous occasions at all hours of the day and night because of tenant problems.She should make her property legal - get an operators license - and pay taxes to the county like every other legal motel operator does!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maintenx/tampa-florida-/maintenx-rebuttal-tampa-florida-957615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
4Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Steven Robare's Report about Me

AUTHOR: Pamela - (USA)

Its been 7 years since this report was written but every now and then someone contacts me to tell me something nasty was written about me on RipoffReports.com. Hopefully I can put some light on this so people will understand why it was written and by whom. Steven Robare wrote the vicious report and contacted the City of St Pete to damage my reputation and put me out of business, in which he succeded.

He and I were best friends for many years and did a lot of partying together back in the day. He was my confidant and friend. I was there for him when he made the move to St, Pete from Texas. One day we had a heated argument that ended up going left and here we are on the internet for life. I dont think either of us knew that this would be on here for life and that there would be no recourse for removing such reports unless you have thousands of dollars.

He wrote many vicious things in this report that have some truth but most of it is complete lies. I never let this fabricated report bother me since people who know me would see right though it. Even the tone of the report is marked by anger, spite and vindictivness. However, people who dont know me should be privy to the truth.

1.) I have been called a lot of things but "bitter" is not one of them. I value myself as a sweet, big hearted person who has helped many of people in life. The friends who know me can attest to my good character. and caring attitude. I would never go after peoples money, family or any other thing that could damage their life or finances. I dont have that kind of mean spirit in me.

2.) Yes, I rented my house during season and turned a nice profit that I believe provoked jelousy. I had all 5 star rental reviews and I did pay my taxes. Licencing did ot apply to me since I was not a hotel or full time business. Apparently, Steven was grasping at what ever he could do to destroy my business including sending the city faxes of my online vacaton rental ads. He did all his calculative take down from his job at MaintenX. Taking the time to do all this should indicate who was really bitter and vindictive.

3.) People being called to my house regarding tenent issues or late night parties is a complete LIE. I rented to nice famillies and would never rent to partiers or others who would not respect my property or my neighbors. My house was a beautiful 500,000 home with top notch ammenities. I screened my families and had repeat s****.>

Ps. Im sorry I no longer do seasonal rentals. I have moved into the flipping business.

4.)  Steven indicated "my health issues were bogus".  I was on a heart transplant list in 2012 and going through the most devestating time in my life. I didnt know if I was going to die or live. Steven was there when I was in bed and couldnt breath or move around. Our friend, greg paid my ticket to Canada so I could receive treatment and eventually it saved my life. How he could lie about such a devestating health condition blew my mind and hurt me deeply. I cried about what he did to me for a long time but today it has made me much stronger.

In conclusion, I would like to say God is good. My health has improved with proper medication and 4 years of recovery physicallly and mentally. However, I have to watch what foods I put in my system, exercise and eat a strict diet. I have been sober going on 6 years and proud to be alive and well. Heart Fauilure made my life a living hell for years. I was writting my will and not knowing if I would ever live to see my son graduate or get married. It was a struggle and to know there were "freinds" like Steven who lacked hman compassion was beyond my comprehension. He really kicked me while I was down and took my financial livilehood away when they forced me stop renting. The income of 2,000 a month was gone. I must say all those terrible let downs, health struggles, emotional havoc and loss of all my party friends lead me on a path to success. I learned that through the worse life stuggles, the growth and perserverece built me to be stronger, happier and more thankful for life.

Steven, I do forgive you and I blame the chaos excessive drugs and drinking. I hope you never go to such lengths to take anyone down like that again. I think about the good times we had not just this rotten report yoou made up about me. Sometimes I laugh outloud about our wild shananigans. I wish you welll in your life and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I hold nothing against you. 6:45pm  2017-07-31

March Break Rental for family Looking for Pamela Holthaus

AUTHOR: March Break - (USA)

Does anyone know if Pamela Holthaus is still doing vacation rentals? We are eager to rent her beautiful house again! We have looked on vacationrentals.com but her ad is no longer there. If anyone knows please reply to this! We really want her house again this year. Time is running out.  Its not my business about who ever wrote this compliant but I question the accuracy of the complient. Her house is on a corner lot, in a very nice neighborhood near the beach. She advertises she rents to families only. All her former reveiws were 5 stars. She was extremely nice to our family.  Not my business we just want to rent! Again. if anyone knows if she is still renting, please respond to this. Thanks

Luxury Vacation for our family

AUTHOR: mburns - ()

The house was perfect for the whole family. Upon arrival we were please to find plenty of kitchen supplies: plates, pots. pans and utensils. The bedrooms were comfortable and really clean with flat screen TVs. After getting settled we jumped right in the pool and fired up the commercial viking gas grill. Dads favorite part of the house lol. We all agreed that the home was luxurious and a great treat for our family. The neighborhood was beautiful too. Thank you Pamela Holthaus for lending out your house to us. We hope the best for you, your child and your health.

Beautiful Vacation Home

AUTHOR: raymond - (USA)

What a wonderful place for a vacation. Pamela Holthaus was very kind and accomadating. Even if you do nothing but stay here and not visit the area, you will find it perfect. But please visit the beaches and the other sights the area has to offer. You'll be happy you did. If you need anything just ask the owner, she was always available and prompt to return calls. Highly recommend.

Pamela Holthaus Vacation Rental Awesome Experience

AUTHOR: racer90210 - (United States of America)

I just wanted to say that we met Ms. Pamela Holthaus while we recently rented from her for our Anniversary in St. Petersburg.  Her place is gorgeous and she bent over backwards to accomodate us.  We did not experience any problems.  We had a very positive experience and have already booked with her for next year.

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States of America)

MaintenX has no involvement with any postings or rebuttals.

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States of America)

Maintenx has no involvement with any rebuttal. They did not create any rubuttal.