Complaint Review: Maitin Security & Maitin Fire

3128 Michigan St
    Baytown, Texas
    USA

Court Case CV41C0229016.

On 7/2/15 I entered into contract with Eddy Maitin/Maitin Security and put a deposit check #4034 for the amount of $4000.00. My new building was under construction and I needed security system installed by 9/2015 when we were scheduled to move in. After a couple weeks Eddy had a worker out to run some cables. The worker ran into the side of my new building causing 500.00 in damage because he didn't know how to operate the lift. After that I made several attempts to have Eddy come out and finish the install or at least install the cameras. The contract was for $11,325.00. On 8/24/2016 Eddy asked for another 2000.00 deposit (ck # 4396) because it was a large job and there was a lot of equipment purchases. I agreed and gave the additional deposit. We moved into the facility Labor Day Weekend. Still no security and Eddy was extremely hard to get to answer the phone. When he did answer, it was an excuse. Finally after exhausted all efforts to get him out, I hired Stanley Security for $5705.00 for the camera portion and $2125.00 for the alarm portion. This beat Eddy's bid by 3500.00. Eddy ran analog cables when I was told I was getting digital.

Long story shortened, I wanted to wait until the court settled the lawsuit because I knew he would get on here to rebuttal my comments. I offered Eddy a settlement of $4995.00 giving him credit for the cable he ran and not charging him for the $500.00 in damage he caused to my building that I had to pay for. I will be pursuing collection on the judgment that was awarded me today by way of Abstract Judgment. I do not take lightly anyone stealing or ripping me off. I do not lie, cheat or steal from my customers and only state the facts without the evidence or proof to back me up. That is why I gave the case number before I even started my comments. My name and last initial will not be hidden as he stated the other person was fake for leaving an anonymous review. I would be more than happy to post the court documents but I cant. You can pull them up for yourself at jp.hctx.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2017 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maitin-security-maitin-fire/baytown-texas-77520/maitin-security-maitin-fire-eddy-maitin-eddy-maitin-stole-600000-and-caused-50000-1363138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Suing me? Over a court case that was decided in my favor?

AUTHOR: - ()

I welcome the suit. I proved my case against Maintin Security and Eddy Maintin in court and the court decided in MY favor. Two ripoff reports against Eddy Maintin and Maitin Security in such a short time span........looks like Im not the only one ripped off my this guy and his company. Look up reviews on this guy.......

Review from Sharon G.on Yelp.....He RIPPED OFF a 70 & 72 year old couple........SHAMEFUL!!

and Shawna G on Yelp.......poor people.

Another court case posted Aug 1 2017 pending against him on Brownbook

Slander is on the part of Eddt Maitin.

AUTHOR: - ()

Please view the court case records on line for factual records of where the courts decided in my favor. Eddy is in contempt of court at this point as of 9/22/2017 due him not repaying the court judgement. I noticed he has another ripoff report after mine. This is typical of this person. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON. Like the otherreport against him says, and I quote, ".........You'll be sorry you did."

please see the facts of the case up.hctx.net. case #CV41C0229016

AUTHOR: - ()

There you will find the facts of the case as decided by a court of law.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A1 car care and owner Don Ward is a lier and has a reputation for slander

AUTHOR: maitin security - (USA)

We as a company never stole anything from this customer and we are in the process of a law suit against A1 car care and Don Ward.  He paid a total of $4.925 which covered pre wire of 24 cameras, and wiring and installation of a securiy system and cameras.  The only thing we did not install was the dvr due to it was on special order and customer was aware yet decided to hire someone else.  He claims the cameras that were offered were analog and he is correct since his existing system was analog and he insisted on using his same cameras and adding to it.  Again, we did not rip off anyone and we are in the process of suing Don Ward and A1 car care.