Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits

• Majestic Benefits
    P.O. Box 2571
    Champlain, New York

Majestic Benefits ripoff,bogus credit card offer Champlain New York

I received a call saying I was aproved for a credit card with $5000. limit. I had applied online for a few credit cards several weeks before, so I thought I was receiving an answer back from one of them. All indications made by the rep was implying that they recieved my request online.

They tried offering several other offers, Internet shopping spree, special long distance rate, etc., all of which I said "no thanks just interested in the card". They said there would be a one time filing fee of $299. after they received it I would receive my card through the mail in about six weeks.

All I received was a package containing another app for a store value Master Card a book listing several other card and credit companies and several adds for all the other stuff I had said "no thanks" to.

When I tried calling the number, I received no live person and sat on hold for over 15 min. While I was setting on hold I did a web search for Majestic Benefits and thats when this site popped up.

I am so glad I did. I followed directions from here and went through my bank and will be getting everything resolved shortly. I am doing everything possible through my bank to file every greivance possible against this company and one other.

Paul
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2005 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/majestic-benefits/champlain-new-york-12919/majestic-benefits-ripoffbogus-credit-card-offer-champlain-new-york-148699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content