Complaint Review: Mallys Ally

• Mallys Ally
    1831 State Highway 205 Rockwell Texas 75032
    Internet, Texas
    United States of America

Mallys Ally Melanie King She will take your money and never call you back. You will not receive your pettiskirts/products. She is very nice when you order, which leaves you confused... Internet, Texas

I ordered $300 worth of pettiskirts, pettipants, and shirts with rhinestones on November 17th.  She told me she was going to a "show" so it would be the following week before she could get started.

As of December 6th, I have not received my order, had to cancel my photographer for my daughter's Christmas  photos, and have called Melanie and emailed her every day for the past 5 days only to get no response from her.

She was very responsive and friendly when I placed the order, though.  I am dissapointed mostly that she is offering no explanation and seems to have "disappeared"..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mallys-ally/internet-texas-/mallys-ally-melanie-king-she-will-take-your-money-and-never-call-you-back-you-will-not-534655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content