Report: #919435

• Reported By: Britney — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
  • Mambo Odette

Internet
    United States of America

Mambo Odette is nothing but a RIP-OFF.  For many years, I believed in her and sent her thousands of dollars.  I was very happy and excited when she agreed to meet me in June, 2012.  I was very respectful and generous to her and her children.  I even bought them many meals.  For Seven Hundred Dollars, she agreed to perform a Head Washing Ceremony and brought me to an abandoned beach.  I had already purchased a white ceremonial dress for the occasion.
First, she made me kill a small white bird, which bit me, as part of the ceremony.  Odette left me alone on a rainy beach in Delaware after performing a "Spiritual Vow", stealing all my money (over Six Thousand Dollars), silver jewelry, and all my I.D. as she slunk off quietly while I was meditating.
You can even see the pictures of me in my white dress, standing in the ocean, and close-ups in my pink top on her web site. [continued below]....
.....

After she left, she make a false 911 call, saying there was a crazy girl with weapons and warrants running around the beach.  When the State Trooper arrived, he was going to arrest me!!  I explained what had happened a filed a complaint against Odette.  Since then, she has been threatening me with phone calls and texts.

Odette is nothing but a fake, cheat, thief and liar.  Just Google her and see the results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mambo-odette/internet/mambo-odette-odetta-washington-mambo-odette-is-a-rip-off-and-a-thief-internet-919435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Brittney has AIDS, Mambo Odette wear gloves

AUTHOR: Sweet Red - (United States of America)

I live in Atlanta , Ga Brittney is a well known prostitute. She been on the streets since she was 15 years olds. She murdered a baby boy she had with my brother or it may have been a trick baby, but she didn't have to kill him. I knew she would get what she had coming to her one day. I am glad she came back to Atlanta and got arrested for all the things she has been running from. You will think of my nephew you killed every day u sit in jail They never got u 4 him but they got u.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Murder on Rip off reports

AUTHOR: Sweet Red - (United States of America)

The person who wrote this rip off report is named Brittney and is in JAIL as of August for murder, according to Mambo Odette's fan page on facebook. Brittney is in jail in Georgia.  She is also sells her body as an escort  on Backpage.com ( Link Above). Well, Brittney will be doing 25 years to life.
   THE END

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I will expose all voodoo ripoffs

AUTHOR: Sweet Red - (United States of America)

This is so funny. The girl in the picture having her head washed is now in jail for murder. Brittney sent me a message on facebook. I want to get her story, but now it will be 25 years to life. Can they use the internet in jail? Was this a blackmail attempt? I will let you'll know...Exposingtreuth7