Complaint Review: Manish Shrimal

• Manish Shrimal
    Jaipur, India
    Internet
    United States of America

Manish Shrimal phpshoppy, logicspice, phpmaestro deceptive business practice. Rip off artist, facy web site and talk but breach contract and faulty programming Jaipur Rajasthan India, Internet

*Author of original report: Manish has made amends, apologies and partial refund

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: we already resolved it, please let me know if there is any issue

I will post my some near 300 pages of emails online including the SRS reports and you will be able to see what a scam is.
on this date...04/27/2012 try to register on this site. www.AmericanContractorExchange.com You will find that you cannot do so effectively if at all.
I will no longer hire programming firm in India. There is no real recourse. STAY AWAY! BE FORWARNED!
If they do not refund me all my money by 05/15/2012 I will post the email transcripts, transactional histories and recepit of funds paid out thru Money bookers at this url.

www.BringItHosting.com/RippedOff_by_ManishShrimal.php.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/manish-shrimal/internet/manish-shrimal-phpshoppy-logicspice-phpmaestro-deceptive-business-practice-rip-off-arti-874875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Manish has made amends, apologies and partial refund

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

God is Great and he wants me to forgive those whom have wronged me. To this end I say that Manish has showed remorse, paid apologies and has refunded one tenth of my monies paid to him. Where does this leave me?

I have taken on the role of programmer personally and I am making progress. I am learning to "appreciate" all the Manish and his company PHPshoppy.com have done to "try" to get my site AmericanContractorExchange.com up and running.

The resolve "for me" was to start from "scratch" and do it myself.

Be careful what you ask for and do not make a lot of changes along the way. I am partially to blame for the results.. but in the end I was left with no working site unless I paid to have it revamped the third time.

They "did" do a good job in the beginning.. I should have kept my site simple but I did not. Now that I am rebuilding myself I am appreciating all the man hours they put into the project.

I do not know if I would hire Manish again.. but I have not come to the resolve that I would not. I would just be more congicent of what I am asking for and not pay until it worked exactly as I expected it to.

Good luck in life Manish and thank you for staying in contact with me. I know that we both have learned from this experience and that we will both benefit from it.

Kind regards,

Daddu.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

we already resolved it, please let me know if there is any issue

AUTHOR: manish s - ()

Hi Steve,
One of our clients informed me about this post recently and Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
    We have already discussed and settled it 2-3 months before, and exchanged friendly emails as well, I sent you some fund also and you also confirmed by email "I received the payment refund..  Thank you". Also in recent other emails you asked me about myself and my family. Also in another email you offered me a new work regarding california####nce.com and I explained that we could not take the next work from you. I hope you also have those emails with you. As we already communicated earlier we delivered the application several times on your request , It taken very long for further updates and correction process as you wanted and insisted to change so many things repeatedly on the go and we just tried to follow you, ignoring our expert advice for the application.
   As you said in your recent email, things happen for a reason, It's good to know that you are learning the things about programming, related processes and wordpress yourself and I see that you made the current website of americancontractorexchange.com yourself, which is a good effort by you.
  Our team has completed more than 1000 applications/projects from different clients so far and we believe in fair business practices.
 I understand that this post has been posted a long ago in 2012, and we have been communicating with you regularly (I was completely unaware about this post while communicating with you recently in apr-may-jun 2013 over emails)and as I mentioned about our recent communication, I hope that all is fine now, but if you still see any issue, please let me know.

Kind Regards