Complaint Review: Marc Hadfield

• Marc Hadfield
    46 Lerch Road
    Sharon, Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia, Select State/Province
    Australia

Marc Hadfield Stalker, Homosexual Pedophile, Attempted Rapist, Human Trafficking, Armed & Dangerous, Sharon, Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia

My family an I were on vacation on the Gold Coast. While there visiting we decided to charter a boat Marc Hadfield was working on as a deck hand. While offshore deep sea fishing I repeatedly caught Hadfield staring uncontrollably at my 6 year old son. In fact, one time, I caught him grabbing his  crotch and licking his lips as my son bent over to grab some bait from the bucket. That night at the hotel room, while eating dinner, my son asked to go out the machine to grab some more ice for our drinks.

It was just starting to get dark, and the machine was just down the hall, so why not. A few moments after he left to get the ice, we heard a scream. I immediately jumped from seat and ran towards the ice machine. As I approached the machine I saw a hooded man running down the hall with my son under his arm, so I yelled and sprinted towards him. He then dropped my son and ran. I then grabbed my son, went back to the room, and called the police. [continued below]....
..... Upon questioning my son he told the authorities his attacker was the deck hand from the boat we were deep sea fishing on earlier today, Marc Hadfield.

Marc Hadfield's info is as follows:
46 Lerch Road
Sharon
Bundaberg, Queensland 4670
Australia
Phone: 478217017
Email: backpacknbundy@hotmail.com

He is currently under investigation, but I want others to know before it is too late. He is still on the run. So, protect yourself. Do not let him strike again. He is a known stalker, homosexual pedifile, and attempted rapist. And, is armed and dangerous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 01:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marc-hadfield/sharon-bundaberg-queensland-australia-select-stateprovince-4670/marc-hadfield-stalker-homosexual-pedophile-attempted-rapist-human-trafficking-armed-953158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content