Report: #1020185

• Marc Mest
    35817 Gloucester Circle
    Millsboro, Delaware
    United States of America

Marc Mest n/a Sold item on e-bay. Item arrived damaged. Offered buy back full refund. Never received item back Refund was given by e-bay evern though our item was never returned. Millsboro, Delaware

We sell on e-bay.  We sold a Vaseline Glass Tray to a customer by the name of Marc Mest.  We packaged the item for shipment.  He received the item and said it had arrived damaged.  We did not insure the package against breakage.   I then contacted him thru e-bay and told him I had contacted the post office about his package.  I then gave him the case number.   I never told him that I had insured the package.

When I found out the post office was not going to be able to do anything we offered him a full refund stating all we wanted was our merchandise back and would give him a full refund upon recieving it back.
He than filed a case against us thru e-bay and escalated it telling them that were liars and trying to defraud the post office.   All we wanted was our item back or proof the item was damaged.  He would not do either.

E-bay asked him for pictures to prove the item was damaged.   We do not know for sure but e-bay said that he did send them pictures back.   We then asked e-bay to send us pictures and they stated they did not have to.

We still do not have any proof that the item was damaged.  E-bay gave him his money back withou t ever informing of us until it already had been done.

I then filed an apeal thru e-bay asking them why they would offer him a full refund if we had never recieved our item.  They then said he had told them he had shipped the item back.

He lied again.  We asked him again to send us pictures again he refused agan and told us that e-bay said he did not have to send it back.   We have waited over 11 days to hear from e-bay again.   They  refused to listen to my appeal and let him keep his refund.

We are not only out the price we sold the tray for but also what we paid for it plus the shipping to the buyer.

E-bay sent him a message tonite asking him to send us copies of the pictures.  He has not sent any pictures as yet.  The reason I am filing a report against him is because I do not want him burn anybody else like he has done us.
The man is a liar and a thief.  What I mean by a thief he received a full refund with out us ever received any item  back.     Do not do any business with this man  he is very vindictive and a liar
He buys under e-bay by the name of airbornemarc .   He is a dishonor to all veterns who have served honorably and died for this country and for our freedom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marc-mest/millsboro-delaware-19966/marc-mest-na-sold-item-on-e-bay-item-arrived-damaged-offered-buy-back-full-refund-n-1020185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content