Complaint Review: Maria Duval-Pshchic*Medium*Astrologer

• Reported By: umatilla florida
  • Maria Duval-Pshchic*Medium*Astrologer
    366 North Broadway, Suite 410 Jericho,New York 11753-2000
    Jericho, New York

Maria Duval Pshchic Medium Astrologer ripped off and scammed false promises con artist fake ripoff Jericho New York

We saw this ad in Star Magazine "free Astrologer Reading" My husband said go ahead and do it, it might be fun. So as a birthday present I sent in 50.00$.
I've gotten at least 5 letter from her with different attempts to get more money from me.The funny thing is that if I had gotten what I paid for the first time, I might have followed up on some of her other offers.

She makes it sound like this bad luck might desend on me,if I DONT FOLLOW her advise (for 35.00 + ship + handling).Each time I hear from Her its a different type of service she has - A staute, tariot cards,a book.
Never a reference to the original $50.00 that was sent in or the promised 100 page letter that I was going to get for my money.I did this on a whim & realized that it was not "rocket science".

But what about the people who truly rely on this kind of stuff..??

Dawn
Umatilla, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2002 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maria-duval-pshchicmediumastrologer/jericho-new-york-11753-2000/maria-duval-pshchic-medium-astrologer-ripped-off-and-scammed-false-promises-con-artist-fak-33485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content