Complaint Review: marijuana2go

• Reported By: Alexa Hill — Elk Grove California USA
  • marijuana2go

Internet
    USA

marijuana2go marijuana2go.com, marijuana 2 go Charged my credit and disappeared! Zero customer service, total SCAM! Huntington Beach, CA Internet

This is a complete scam operation run by 1 person. After charging my credit card, I emailed for weeks about my order. I received several emails promising my order was on its way. Finally I threatened to file a fraud case with my bank and received a call from a guy who reassured me he was "working on my order". I told him he was being dishonest because in the emails he said that my order was already shipped. That was the last I ever heard from him.

They have ZERO customer service, and I should have known from the beggining this was a scam considering there is no way to reach anyone except by email. Whoever should be ashamed of themselves, taking advantage of the sick for profit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2016 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marijuana2go/internet/marijuana2go-marijuana2gocom-marijuana-2-go-charged-my-credit-and-disappeared-zero-cus-1316167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content