Complaint Review: marinello beauty school

• Reported By: I got ripped off — North Highlands California USA
  • marinello beauty school

, CA
    USA

marinello beauty school fraud and embezzlement sacramento ca

I attended marinello in October 2013 , I got cheated out of my money but not only that I got cheated out of a more important matter . My education. I don't appreciate the fact that marinello not only pocketed 21,000. USD from my federal loan, but also pocketed 200 dollars aside from what they have already received from me and if I were to stay they would have got me for 1,200. of beauty supplys that federal loan thought they already payed for and I never received the full package and received used doll heads , yea nice right?

I originally attended for manicuring but they throw me in cosmetology , again nice right? So after 2 weeks were done they made it seem like they actually teach you here's what they don't tell you. 2 weeks they make you believe they will teach you but after those weeks your on your own it's either ask a student or go on YouTube , some education huh? While the instructors go to the back and smoke or some how always have "meetings" I never learned a thing and I still payed these crooks but yet I still owe 4,450? Please . I'm not paying a cent until I get the education I "payed" for and "owe" for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2016 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marinello-beauty-school/ca/marinello-beauty-school-fraud-and-embezzlement-sacramento-ca-1287127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content