Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2015

• Reported By: jerry egstad — barronett Wisconsin USA
MaritzMayer labs.
, internet USA

MaritzMayer labs. Norcross, Ga. 30071 deception, theft, unscrupulous practices, false advertising and unlawful business transactions norcross georgia

Public beware! MaritzMayer labs, located in Norcross, Ga., has stolen my hard earned money. After watching their ad on the tube I ordered a jar of their health supplement (Rock Hard.)

A week later, the jar of Rock Hard arrived along with a jar of Xtreme Testrone which was not ordered. On top of that, another two jars of the same were delivered to my house and these two were not ordered

When my credit card statement came I couldn't believe the amount I was being charged.

6/19          Rockhard $89.95       6/24     Xtreme Testrone  $68.97

7/06          Rockhard $89.95       7/06     Xtreme Testrone   $68.97

Total        $317.84

T.v. advertised price (Rockhard) $19.95           Stolen from me  $297.89

I called the company rep. who told me that my order was not returnable but he promised me there would be a 25%

credit on my charge card. I haven't seen that yet and I don't think I ever will.

This business should be shut down and a full investigation into their illegal activities will find thousands  of people like myself have been taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2015 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maritzmayer-labs/internet/maritzmayer-labs-norcross-ga-30071-deception-theft-unscrupulous-practices-false-adv-1249618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MaritzMayer labs.