Complaint Review: Mark Cooper

• Mark Cooper
    Rio LInda, CA
    Phone, California
    United States of America

Mark Cooper Mark, and 2 more name i could not understand I felt scared and nervous by their threats!!!! Phone, California

*Consumer Comment: SCAM

I was contacted by phone by a company from California and their number is (916)243-5985. I was at work at the time of the calls, i could not answer and then they left a saying I had not answered their calls and that they were going to contact the local police station to file a warrent for my arrest. I then called them regarding this matter and asked who the original company was that had sent me to them, and all he did was yell at me and threaten me to be arrestred. I was scared and asked them that If i could do some kind of payment plan and he got upset and again started to threaten be so I hung up. I had to get back to work and her calls my job and again began to threaten me! I then went out side and he said i had to have  a friend or family member that would lend me the money, i then again asked if i could be on a payment plan because i had just begun to work that I was laid off and that I had no money and he laughed and he said if you do not have the money now how will you make payments and i told him that I was trying to work with them and he said no we are gonig to proceed with the arrest! and he hung up then I called a friend and she said she would lend me the money so i call back and tell him I will make the payment and he gave me another number to call the "attorney" that was on the case the number is (415)251-9723. so I cal this person last name is "Webster" and he said i needed the amount of $749.75 to clear this up and told me to get cash and go to walgreens or a CVS and that once I was there to call back, so I get there and he tells me to purchase 2 vanilla cards and load one with 500 and the other with 249.75 so I do that and I give him the numbers and he said to wait for the confirmation that I would recieve it within 2 hours, I never recieved anything and recieve a call again!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-cooper/phone-california-/mark-cooper-mark-and-2-more-name-i-could-not-understand-i-felt-scared-and-nervous-by-thei-1017392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SCAM

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You got scammed!!! You cannot be arrested for any debt except a bad check.  Please next time these people call (and I am almost sure they will) just tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and hang up.