Complaint Review: Mark Defrates Handmade Jewelry

• Reported By: mistreated customer — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
  • Mark Defrates Handmade Jewelry

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    United States of America

Mark Defrates Handmade Jewelry Mark Defrates Terrible customer service, Error in order, Mean, Rude, Insulting and blamed for their error. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Wonderful Service

I wish I had found this website sooner, to see the first complaint. I never would have purchased anything from them.
This is a two person team. And the woman Pamela who handles the orders and customer service is insulting, rude, mean, and very disrespectful to customers, via phone and email.

I was willing to work with them initially when they made the mistake in my order, but her behavior was un-called for. She blamed me for her mistake, then said she was sorry, but not before telling me off again, as if i was to blame for her error. She also implied that I would steal the design, which I didn't even like. She was very insulting. Again initially, I called thinking it could be worked out, and that we could come to some sort of agreement or I could get something else, but after being yelled at and insulted and being treated so horrible over email, it is definetly something I won't forget.
They definetly don't have to worry about getting any more money out of me.

my advice is that there are other silver smith's out there, that are just as good, and better. Go to someone who will actually treat you like you deserve to be treated. No one deserves to be treated the way Pamela Daley will treat you.

Luckly for me I found another silversmith who is going to make my piece, and who also provides excellent customer service, that I would gladly pay ten times what I almost gave to Mark and Pamela had she not been so horrible to me.

No one deserves to be treated the way Pamela Daley will treat you.

Take your money, and your business to another jeweler, or you will regret it. trust me, I wish I had. I will never deal with them again, and will tell everyone I know to boycott them as well. And yes I have kept all emails, displaying the horrible way I was treated as evidence should I need it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-defrates-handmade-jewelry/new-smyrna-beach-florida-32170/mark-defrates-handmade-jewelry-mark-defrates-terrible-customer-service-error-in-order-m-957990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wonderful Service

AUTHOR: Kayhla - ()

Mark and Pam are fantastic people, and they are a joy to work with.  After reading that angry review, I had to say something.  I am a repeat customer, and all I have ever had was great service and awesome results.  I cannot speak for anybody else, but I personally have been very pleased.