Complaint Review: Mark Labovites

• Submitted: Tue, September 12, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2017
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Worcester Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Mark Labovites
    Unknown
    Worcester, Massachusetts
    USA

Mark Labovites Parking Enforcement officer writes tickets to blind people who are being assisted by someone. Worcester Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Phil your just a Troll

*Consumer Comment: Got Cheese?

This is outragous so bad I had to write about this guy here. I was helping my friend she is legally blind taking her to an Opthamologist in Worcester, MA. Who helps blind people and people who have severe vision loss. This guy stands on the other side of the street and writes them parking tickets. I was going into the Opthamologist to help my close friend out who lost her vision. I come out and have a parking ticket on my car.  This guy is a heartless scumbag!!!  All he does is patrol this visinity and write these people tickets... A complete and total discrace!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2017 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-labovites/worcester-massachusetts-01608/mark-labovites-parking-enforcement-officer-writes-tickets-to-blind-people-who-are-being-a-1399411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Phil your just a Troll

AUTHOR: - ()

Phil, I can tell your just a Troll on here Phising for information since in the last line of your comment "You wonder what I got the Ticket for" Nice Try!!! My vision is perfect by the way. I help out blind people sometimes to get to their doctor. Its can be very difficult to work with the blind. And what makes me sick is an sinister Parking Ticket guy that makes a great quota by taking advantagous of these people. No different than steeling from the blind... Its takes good people to care for the less fooutunate in life. But it takes scumbags to harress those caretakers!!!

Got Cheese?

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

You got a parking ticket because you were ILLEGALLY parked.

He didn't write a ticket to a blind person, he wrote a ticket for YOUR car and I presume that since it is your car and you were assisting another person that you are NOT blind.  Now, if you are blind or have limited vision I really wonder about the licensing requirements of MA.

Curious as to exactly what you got a ticket for.