Complaint Review: mark land

• Reported By: skye.powers — austin Texas
  • mark land

Internet
    USA

Mark Allan Land aka Mark Eric Hobbs aka James Eric Moore He wants YOUR $$$$$$ Africa said he was from Houston Africa

*Consumer Comment: Pictures are fake

Mark Allen Land aka Mark Eric Hobbs aka James Eric Hobbs

DONT reply to his messages he contacted me on ZOOSK saying he was from Houston and he was in Africa visiting his mother that was "hit by a car" and was in the hospital. He uses his daughter that is about 4 years old to lure you in saying her mother left them when she was 3 years old. He claims he has no food to eat and his daughter is hungry. DONT believe him when I told him I would not send MONEY i never heard from him again. within 3 days he was telling me he loved me and could not be without me. I never even met him did see him on yahoo messenger for a few seconds which he put his daughter to talk to me.

He is a very handsome man and he will send you pictures and videos. He told me he was a video editor, but only worked at home but did weddings. He is a liar beware..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-land/internet/mark-allan-land-aka-mark-eric-hobbs-aka-james-eric-moore-he-wants-your-africa-said-1048090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Pictures are fake

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Because he is Nigerian scammer - same thing happened to me until I called him out on his scam.