Complaint Review: Mark McGibbon State Farm

• Mark McGibbon State Farm
    6309 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 304
    Riverdale, Maryland
    USA

Mark McGibbon State Farm Insurance Con-Artist & Fraudster ,M McGibbon Ins and Fin Svc Inc, Riverdale Maryland

On June 28th my home was burglarized. The officer investigating said he would get my stuff back. One of the items stolen was an iPad with Apple you can click find and it will map where you device is. I did this for the officer and he was positive he could retrieve my belongings. I waited almost 2 months and still had not gotten my stuff back so I filed a claim with my insurance agent (Mark McGibbon State Farm). He asked for proof of every item I had stolen like reciepts etc. so I guess you need to keep your reciepts. He had me come to his office in Riverdale, Maryland and do a recorded statement. Then all of the sudden this wasn't good enough for Mark he wanted me to do a sworn statement at the Prince George County Court House. Mark McGibbon made me pay him $500.00 deductible and then tried to hit on my girlfriend (Adriane) via text message which we printed out to press charges for harrasment he is a loser. [continued below]....

..... When I called State Farm Corporate Office in (Bloomington, IL) they told me this wasn't there policy at all and I probably was ripped-off.

I have filed complaints with the Maryland BBB & every complaint board there is and my girlfriend has filed a complaint against him at our local police department. State Farm & Mack McGibbon have violated my privacy rights by asking me for copies of all my bank statements, credit card statements, phone records and where I was located the night I am robbed. I am in non-profit sector and a large portion of what I needed on my iPad were apps so I haven't been unable to work. This claim has been in since June and there is always something more they want that has nothing to do with my home being robbed and my claim being honored. Mark McGibbon State Farm Insurance are theives and con-artist...... Don't make the same mistake I did and get any insurance from his office at all stay far away. Mark McGibbon is being currently being investigated by Prince George's County State's Attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-mcgibbon-state-farm/riverdale-maryland-20737/mark-mcgibbon-state-farm-insurance-con-artist-amp-fraudster-m-mcgibbon-ins-and-fin-svc-1394965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content