Complaint Review: Mark Patrick Seminars

• Mark Patrick Seminars

Nationwide
    USA

Mark Patrick Seminars snake oil, Nationwide

My wife and I went to the Mark Patrick seminar in Pooler, Ga. to quit smoking a year ago. It didn’t work. I went back six months ago in Bluffton, SC., it didn’t work. I was told then if I ever needed reinforcement I would be welcome to attend any future seminars. This past weekend my wife and I decided to give it one more try and went to Bluffton, SC. The person conducting the seminar was a real jerk. He demanded that we pay again, when I objected he told us to leave. My wife and I left along with a paying customer that was with us. Since then I have done a little investigating and found out some things of interest.

1.         These people have no resale license. Not state, not county, and not city. So much for reputable.

2.         The supplements they sell are not even FDA approved.

3.         The product label states the product is not designed to treat anything (Snake Oil).

4.         The method used is called NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) designed and developed for one on one sessions and not group application. Possibly this explains the low success rate.

My advice would be to find an actual professional licensed physiologist who does this kind of thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2017 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-patrick-seminars/nationwide/mark-patrick-seminars-snake-oil-nationwide-1408085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content