Complaint Review: Mark Reeder - Logantown Entertainment

• Mark Reeder - Logantown Entertainment
    3402 Edgmont Ave
    Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Mark Reeder - Logantown Entertainment Logantown Entertainment in Philadelphia I have been working with Mark Reeder for years but in 2007 he was doing a deal with Rick Ross. I decided to do an add on date to make the date cheaper for my client. He stole 9,000.00!!!!!!! Brookhaven Pennsylvania

I have worked with Mark Reeder for yours so I was suprised to find out he was a scam artist the hard way.  We have done business deals and that ran smoothly.  I guess his situation changed and he decided to start scamming people due to the economy.

We did two shows in the summer of 2007.  One was Dj Unk and the other was Rick Ross.  Unfortunately, I didn't know that was the beginning of his scamming and he never denied receiving the money but refused to return it.

Mark was doing a show already with Dj Unk and Rick Ross.  I decided to do an add on date to make the dates cheaper for my clients.  Erica was his assistant and she never could confirm who was traveling with him. I called and found out Dj Unk's management wasn't aware of the date.

I told them it was for charity and they better show up.  I got them to come and gave them the other half of the money.  I gave the manager Mark's information so he could get the other part.

Rick Ross on the other hand I had hard time reaching E-Class (Rick Ross's manager). The Rick Ross show was for Dallas, TX and Mark just told the promoter I am keeping your money.

He recently contacted me wanting to book shows with me again.  He forget he owes my company 9.000.00 how ironic.

I don't believe in ripping people off at all.

Let me know if anyone has any information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-reeder-logantown-entertainment/brookhaven-pennsylvania-19015/mark-reeder-logantown-entertainment-logantown-entertainment-in-philadelphia-i-have-bee-483462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content