Complaint Review: mark stachura

• mark stachura
    UNIT 16 / 8 HOPPER AVE ORMEAU QLD
    Internet
    United States of America

mark stachura GLASS ENERGY SOLUTIONS did not pay subcontract wages to me. lies i will pay you just waiting for a big cheque to clear i will pay you. Internet

*General Comment: John Zarb Lying Dog

I am a family man self employed in the glass industry in brisbane queensland.Isaw Mark Stachura's name in rhodes peninsula investment scam.This guy is a real con artist.He is a director now of glass and ballustrade company in ormeau qld.He is about to be wound up on the 9/3/2012 inbribane courts.

He has a new glass company already in place. OZ WHOLESALE GLASS.He is a lier and a cheat i read a report on your web site and he is still using the same phone number. I am amazed how many different scams this prix has been and is involved in.

In the glazing industry that i know of he owes in unpaid accounts to myself and other business owners at least $150,000 thousand. I hope it all catches up with him or somebody gets him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-stachura/internet/mark-stachura-glass-energy-solutions-did-not-pay-subcontract-wages-to-me-lies-i-will-pay-848377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

John Zarb Lying Dog

AUTHOR: Mark Stachura - (Australia)

john zarb glass and glazing had no idea whats he's doing and has ripped off me and many other people... blamming me and other. Call me for all details. I dont owe anyone money STOP LYING & Making up bulls***.