Complaint Review: Mark Taylor Residential Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 06, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010
  • Reported By: Mel — phoenix Arizona United States of America
  • Mark Taylor Residential Inc.
    15251 S. 50th Street, Phoenix az 85044
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

Mark Taylor Residential Inc. Specific Apartment. Arboretum at south Mountain in Ahwatukee, Arizona. Dominique Felix, Assistant manager. Ripoff, Rude. Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Mistake?

Dominique Felix states that she is the "assistant Manager"  however, she is the rudest person that I've ever dealed with in my entire life.

she doesn't let you talk over the phone, she is rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional.

my rent was short by mistake a few bucks and she sent me a 5 day letter with huge fees stating that if I didn't pay in 5 days they were going to send me to court.

I was short about $90 from a rent that was $920. I believe that I missplaced the money order.    I paid it on time and intead of getting a letter saying.

you are short $90 as once it happened once with a previews manager they understood and I paid it 3 days later.  but instead this Dominique Felix was rude, inconsiderate and said I don't care you have to pay the rest plus allllllllllllllll this fees. sorry.

I have 4 neighboors that complained about the same girl, they all have different stories.    why do they hire people that don't really know how to deal with people, how to handle situations in a proffessional matter?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-taylor-residential-inc/phoenix-arizona-85044/mark-taylor-residential-inc-specific-apartment-arboretum-at-south-mountain-in-ahwatukee-648176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mistake?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You may want to come up with a better story.  Unless you really want someone to believe that you made a "mistake" on the rent you pay EVERY month?   Oh and $90 is not a "few" bucks, that is just about 10% of your rent.  You mentioned that this was not the first time it happened.  But the last time it took you 3 days to fix your "mistake"..why?  If it was truly a mistake wouldn't you have had the money to pay as soon as they notified you?

I am sure that the managers have NEVER heard this "excuse" before.  Or perhaps they have heard it before and got tired of people not paying their FULL rent on the DUE DATE.