Complaint Review: Mark White

• Reported By: Sol-Magdalene Alicea — Jersey City New Jersey
  • Mark White

Internet
    USA

Mark White Captain Mark White ,Federal Crime enforcement Network, claiming past due balance owed of $642.00 Las Vegas NAVADA Internet

I received an email saying I owed $642.00 but it doesn't say to whom I owe money. Then it says that they are threatening to take me to court and to expose this to my job.  So they are threatening my job as well.

This is the second time I received an email from them.  They said that it has to do with my social security number and that Im trying to get away with theft and commited fraudulent activities ehich I have not done.

There needs to be a stop to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-white/internet/mark-white-captain-mark-white-federal-crime-enforcement-network-claiming-past-due-balan-1146371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content