Complaint Review: Marketing Mavericks

• Reported By: Fish that got away — Michigan USA
  • Marketing Mavericks

Nationwide
    USA

Marketing Mavericks Stuart Jones, Gary Jones, Nicholas V Escrow Scam funding scam las Vegas, Texas, Michigan Chicago Nevada , Chicago, Texas, Michigan

Was contacted by Stuart Jones regarding funding for my company. Never met him but he sounds like  an African American. Proper english, yet you can still hear the accent. He told me that  he could fund me.I had to show proof of funds and send that proof in with my application. I needed 10% of the amount I was looking for.  He works with kthomasandcompany.com and told me I would depodsit my funds there. He said that he had worked with this escrow company for years and  that it was a very reputable escrow company.  I fillid out the application  and submitted  it to him.

The process was

1. Fill out application with proof of funds
  2. Within 48 hours i would have an approval ( he was sure I would be pproved)
  3. After invester approval I had 48n hours to deposit my funds into the account.
  4. My funds would leave escrow and then be replaced 1 day later, so that a bank guarantee ccould be purchased ( makes no sense, and is not what he told me in the beginning)
  5. I would  I would then pay the closing cost and and receive my finding at th same time.
  6. My account would be funded in 10 days

All of this is bulls**t, I have learned that MONEY should never leave the escrow account, and that any closing fee would taken off funding money.

I only had a name of Stuart Jone.s, an email of marketingmavericks@yahoo.com and a 2 phone numbers  442-257-4094 office and Cell  702 750 8718 he said that he lives in Las Vegas.

Upon futher investagating,I  found out that wwwkthomasandcompany.com   had only been published  25 days , and that the owner Nicholas Vaughey was on Rip Off reports for fraud and wanted by the FBI anf AG office. Nicholas Veheay is his name.  in that same reporting  a Greg Jones was listed as well as an attorney. All wanted by the law.

When I spoke to "Stuart"  about my findings he said  that he did not know anything. He wanted to know how I found out my information.  I asked had the company been known by another name, and if so what was it. Because I found did  not find any history for K thomas escrow. He said no.   He said that he would check into it, and get back to me.  He never offerd to prove that his company or himself was valid, or the escrow company was valid. he just wanted off the phone as fast as possible.

The next day he did responds to say that Greg Jones was African American and that was not him  and that he did very well financially and did not need to scam people and wished me good luck.  Good Luck to him because I am going to report  this to the FBI.

I avoided the scam.  hope this helps someone.

I dont know how they  are all tie in but these names and phone numbers are ALL involved

Bryan  or Bryant Harvey  ( Texas) abh1119@yahoo.com

Stuart Jones, or  Greg Jones  (Las Vegas)  marketingmavericks@yahoo.com

Dominic Bologna  586 524 8845 (Michigan)     dvbologna@hotmail.com ( He may be Nicholas )

Gregory Charles    708 699- 4251 ( not the same person as Stuart)

Fruad companies :

• kthomasandcompany
  • Golden Gate Capital

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2017 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marketing-mavericks/nationwide/marketing-mavericks-stuart-jones-gary-jones-nicholas-v-escrow-scam-funding-scam-las-v-1377980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content