Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, September 22, 2014

• Reported By: Crusader — las vegas Nevada
Marlin Maid Servives
Internet USA

Marlin Maid Services - Not licensed marlin maid service, cleaning service Las Vegas Nevada

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Do not bother with Marlin Maid Services, this company is very unprofessional. They promote this incredible deal on the Internet , like on Craigslist in Las Vegas, only to discover its nothing more than a scam. I had rearranged my valuable time in the  afternoon to wait for my scheduled appointment that I had booked. Only to get a call 20 mins prior of the appointment  to inform me that they wont be coming to my home.

Their excuse was they had too much work. They had entire day to call me and reschedule. 20 mins before they are suppose to show up just to tell me they are not coming? That is very rude and unprofessional . Plus I left a message for the manger to call me back. Did they? Nope , no call back from anyone.

But they did send me an email to let me know that it was "I" that missed the appointment ( see copy below) . Talk about adding insult to injury ! Dont let this happen to you, I urge you call someone else ! Dont waste your time. Also I researched the name and the company is not registered the state of Nevada web site(Red Flag) . So they are not even legal to operate. Plus they are not listed with the Better Business Bureau either.

Customers Online Booking <noreply@securedata-trans.com>

9:42 PM (47 minutes ago)

to me

Dear *******,

We are sorry that you missed your appointment. If you have not yet contacted us to reschedule, please do so at your convenience.

Service:  2 Hours 2 Maids  $68
Date:  Monday, September 22, 2014
Time:  1:30pm
With:  Customers Online Booking
PO Number:
Confirmation Number: 33177
Notes:  Please focus on the tile floor.

If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback to us, we would like to hear from you.

Thanks!
Customers Online Booking

Marlin Maid Services
P.O. Box 28496
Las Vegas, NV 89126
www.marlinmaid.com
702-744-8080

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2014 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marlin-maid-servives/internet/marlin-maid-services-not-licensed-marlin-maid-service-cleaning-service-las-vegas-nev-1178597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlin Maid Servives