Complaint Review: marriott

USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Marriott- Residence Inn South Bend Indiana Items were taken from my hotel room by staff. South Bend Indiana **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Misconception

Stayed at the Residence Inn in South Bend Indiana from 7/24/17 thru 7/29/17. On Thursday July 27th I reported to the manager Tom that there were items missing out of my room.  I noticed my one daughter was missing her hair nets and team tshirt (black tshirt with a red haired knight). I told him I would double check my room when I pack to go home on 7/29/17 but in the mean time I did not want any hotel staff in my room.

On 7/29/17 0700 notified Tom I packed my room and could not find the missing items and needed to report them stolen. He informed me the day manager would call me today.

On 7/29/17 I did not receive a call from the manager.

On 7/31/17 contacted Marriotts main website to report the complaint.

8/3/17 Recieved email from Ron Swift regarding Marriott main webiste complaint and states in 3-5 business days someone would contact me.

8/5/17 Notified Ron Swift via email still no contact nor did I received contact from the manager in South Bend

8/7/17 Eillen manager from South Bend Called me and email me as I was unavailable. I informed her via email on

8/8/17 that I work night shift and that 8/9/17 would be a good day to call me to discuss matter.

8/8/17 Eileeen stated that Richard the GM for South Bend would call me on 8/9/17 that he was aware of the problem.

8/9/17 no phone call

8/16/17 Received email from guest services supervisor (Tracey Price) that someone from South Bend would contact me.

9/4/17 Still no call from anyone and my problem has not been resolved. I have been a valued Marriott rewards customer and very upset that my room was entered and someone went through my things. Since being home my same daughter has noticed a pair of her navy blue Notre Dame under armour sweatpants are missing. I feel my privacy was completely violated and Marriott does not care at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marriott/-/marriott-residence-inn-south-bend-indiana-items-were-taken-from-my-hotel-room-by-staff-1397735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Deby - (United States)

It is always best to hire someone skilled to do so, unfortunately in most cases these companies dedicated to cancel timeshares usually cheat for the second time to their customers since they are vulnerable and desperate. If you are thinking of hiring them you just have to make sure you do not have to make any payment upfront ... I found these articles that speak precisely about this, you should read them, that might help you to resolve many doubts:

timesharescam . com / blog / 46-timeshare-cancellation-or-donation-should-not-cost-you-anything-upfront/

timesharescam . com / blog / 158-how-to-cancel-a-timeshare /

I hope you can solve your problem, good luck!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Misconception

AUTHOR: RM, LLC - (USA)

There seems to be a misconception. Marriott Hotels are NOT 5-star hotels by any stretch of the imagination. We are a midpriced point hotel nationwide in the USA. We are NOT a 5 star hotel, Sheraton, 4 Seasons, etc..