Complaint Review: Marshall Sylver

• Reported By: Tyler Texas
  • Marshall Sylver
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Las Vegas, Nevada

I just returned from Marshall Sylver's Millionaire Mentorship program in Orlando which was held in February 2007. His program is utter bullshit. He's not even in the building approximately 50% of the time.
Basically, it's an expensive sales pitch. People pay $6k to hear Marshall Sylver tell them how to be a millionaire but instead they mainly hear other sales people try to sell them an array of different & unrelated self-help products.

After skipping the 3rd day because Marshall was not there (the other sales people were) I came back on the 4th and final day willing to give him another chance. He didn't come in to speak that day until 2PM and the seminar ended at 6PM. So he as there about 20% of the time, if that, the final 2 days of a 3.5 day event.
At 2 PM was he going to speak and teach you how to be a millionaire? No. Instead, he was going to perform his Vegas stage show and hypnotize members of the audience into doing different stunts on stage. Does that have anything to do with teaching you how to be a millionairem? Of course not.

I asked for a refund on the last day, and his office manager, Donnell, refused saying that I didn't qualify for a refund because I didn't attend all of the classes. I asked, "Are you calling the 2 days worth of sales pitches classes? She replied,"Those are classes. But if you want to think of them as sales pitches, that's fine. Either way, I won't refund your money because you didn't attend those."
So I basically wasted $6k on a multi-level sales pitch where the main speaker that everyone paid to see was not on stage for over 50%of the seminar.

Unfortunately, the classes didn't contain enough information on their own to teach how to follow thru on the subject matter so the speakers charged between $1,000 and $5,000 to learn the information that they were pitching.

So if you're thinking about attending any of his events, it is in your best interest to rethink your decision as it will be an expensive lesson. One that I certainly won't soon forget.

Brian
Tyler, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2007 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marshall-sylver/las-vegas-nevada/marshall-sylver-mind-power-inc-marshall-sylver-is-a-scammer-millionaire-mentorship-prog-235725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please call me about your refund services!!!!

AUTHOR: Warren Ko - (United States of America)

Hi Doug. I read your post stating that you can help obtain refunds from companies like Marshall Sylver/Mind Power Inc. I paid them a LOT of money, requested refund and have not heard from them AT ALL. I'm sure you know that they use dishonest sales practices and charge exorbitant amounts of money making questionable guarantees. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I'd like to discuss your services.

Warren Ko
nomoremortgages@gmail.com
415-879-0999

Need your help

AUTHOR: Warren Ko - (United States of America)

Hi Doug...I say your post stating that you're able to assist consumers in getting their money back. I paid Marshall Sylver/Mind Power inc a large amount of money and my attempts have been uneventful. If you feel you could help, I'd love to hear about your services. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Warren
(((REDACTED)))

Lookign for advice....same company!!!

Hi Brian,

I definitely feel for you. I know he was scandalous, but not THAT scandalous!!! What a self-centered jerk! Anyhow, I am in the same boat as you. I payed $70,000 to Mind Power Inc and they refuse to refund. Were you able to get your money back? If you could contact me at your convenience and offer any advice, that would be infinitely appreciated.

Warren
(((ROR redacted)))

#4 Consumer Suggestion

I CAN GET YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

AUTHOR: Doug - (United States of America)

I'm sorry that you got scammed by this industry.  I have worked in the industry for nearly a decade and my mission in life now is to assist anyone to get their money back.  I know all the right things to say and do to make these executives to give you your money back.  Email me if you want my service in this matter:

(((ROR REDACTED)))

Doug

#5 Consumer Suggestion

I CAN GET YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

AUTHOR: Doug - (United States of America)

(((ROR REDACTED)))