Complaint Review: Marvel

• Marvel
    Dept. 721-109, Box 3270
    Champlain, New York

JD Marvel Products Inc John Dragan victimized many consumers Champlain New York

J.D. Marvel Products, Inc. / John Dragan, President ripoff consumer fraud ripoff fraudulent ripoff business ripped off and scammed victimized many consumers Champlain New York .....

I read an advertisement in the Grand Rapids Press, which advertised for men's moccasin slippers. The price was just right. I sent a check to J.D. Marvel Products, Inc. in Champlain, New york, in late April 2003. The check was in the amount of $20.79. The check was cashed by J.D. Marvel Products Inc. during the first week of May 2003. It is now July 15, 2003, and I have received neither the product nor a refund.

I have attempted to contact the company by e-mail, by phone, and by mail, but I have received no reply. I simply would like a refund or my product. Should I receive either, I would be happy to change this report. But until I do, I hope others will be careful with this company.

Should a class action suit be filed, I would like very much to be included in the list of plantiffs. If anyone has had any success with this company, please ask the badbusinessbureau.com to e-mail me.

Michael
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2003 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marvel/champlain-new-york-12919/jd-marvel-products-inc-john-dragan-victimized-many-consumers-champlain-new-york-63896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content