Complaint Review: Marvin Livingston

• Marvin Livingston
    12722 Stoepel
    Detroit, Michigan
    United States of America

Marvin Livingston Professed electrician, took deposit from me for commercial cord and repair work on food truck. Has not returned money. Detroit, Michigan

Marvin Livingston claimed to be an electrician referred by a security alarm company. He told me he was a Jehovah's Witness and that I could trust him. He told me the commercial cord I needed (30ft) would cost $247.00 and to rewire two fryers, put in new GFI socket on my food truck would cost $400.00.

I gave him $447.00 deposit with the stipulation that if I could reach the electrician that performed the previous work before Mr. Livingston came out on 3-6-13, I would not need his services. I had already paid for these services to be done correctly.

Mr. Livingston agreed. I contacted Mr. Livingston at 7:00am on 3-7-13 and told him that I would not need him to perform said services because I reached the previous electrician whom agreed to correct any violations.

Mr. Livingston told me he would bring my money later on 3-7-13. He has given me the run around ever since. I called Local 58, electrician's union hall and was told there is, nor was there ever an electrician by the name of Marvin Livingston.

This man was born in 1944, he is 68 years old, too old to be out taking advantage of women and hiding behind the Jehovah's Witnesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marvin-livingston/detroit-michigan-48238/marvin-livingston-professed-electrician-took-deposit-from-me-for-commercial-cord-and-rep-1027443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content