Complaint Review: Mary Kay Sullivan Gardner

• Submitted: Wed, May 24, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, May 24, 2017
  • Reported By: Charlie Chaplin — Beecher Illinois U.S.A.
  • Mary Kay Sullivan Gardner

Beecher, Illinois
    USA

My mother is 80 years old and going through dementia. We hired Mary Kay Gardner to take care of her and live with her. Slowly we started noticing my mothers jewelry missing. My father passed away many years ago and my mother still had her wedding ring on her finger up until recently. We just noticed it was missing.

We confronted Mary Kay Gardner and her words to us were....prove it!

After we fired her we found alot of other valuables have gone missing. Some of the items are worth more as memories to us than monitary.

Please if any one knows where Mary Kay Gardner is let me know because we just want our valuables back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2017 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mary-kay-sullivan-gardner/beecher-illinois/mary-kay-sullivan-gardner-mary-kay-sullivan-mary-kay-gardner-mary-kay-gardner-cheated-m-1375046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

For the Record The Police aren't looking for me

AUTHOR: Mary Kay Gardner - (USA)

I was just currios.  Being that you feel I am the person who did these horrible things to the imaginary Charlie Chaplin and his mother, and just for the record it is completely made up, but lets just entertain the fact that it is true.  You are so concerned and want you mother's belongings back correct, why would you not state your real name and the information to contact you since you want people to find me?  Just give me your address I'll come right to you.   Also, I find it very strange that if I stole from your mother, you or Bozo for that matter, why is there not one police report made.   Funny there is no police record anywhere in the Will County, the State of Illinois or any other state for that matter filed against me, no report, no warrant no anything!!!!  I even made a special trip to Beecher to make sure there wasn't a warrent for my arrest. I must say very friendly people in Beecher, especial at the Circle K on Dixie Hwy.   Sadly you made a huge mistake Charlie (Barb Dorman or Karen Smith who every this is) I was the wrong personal to lie about.  Just remember when I reply again I will have proof, proof of alot of things.  If you want to trash me because I called people out on the BS do it to my face not behind some smear page that nobody cares about.  I beg you to post anything to prove I did this, as a matter of fact I ask you to prove anything I have ever done.  My record is perfect, no arrests, no tickets, no lawsuits against me, no liens against me, no bankruptcys, no foreclosure Nothing!  Can you say the same?  I sure hope so!  I'm not hiding thats why I use my real name on her.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Allegations against me

AUTHOR: Mary Kay Gardner - (USA)

The person who created this bogus story and is using my name is liar.  I have been defending a animal shelter who this woman  or her friend is mad false allegations about.  I have never worked in a health care services in my life.  I was a legal secretary for 10 plus years, I worked for Sheriff's Department for 6 years part time while raising ny children and as a personal assistant for an Insurance Agent up until last year when I stopped working to care for my own mother who was dying of cancer.  She is the only personal other then my children I have ever cared for.   I started working with Direct Sales in February.  This storey was created on May 24, 2017 the day I posted negative things against a woman slandering an animal rescrue.  And if by some chance this story is true and someone did this to this woman it was another Mary Kay Gardner.  I will not tolerate these lies being said against me.  I will be meeting with my attorney and this woman will stop putting out these outlandish lies.  I run a home base business selling bath bombs, my name, address and phone number are out there so whoever is looking for me is a fool if they can't find me,  I did not do any of these things!!

the right Mary Kay Sullivan

AUTHOR: - ()

Just to make sure you have the right Mary Kay Sullivan...because there there are many by the many name.

This Mary Kay Sullivan is a

Consultant for Plumeria Bath & Body
www.plumeriabath.com/marykaygardner and she attended Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School